• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Call To Arms

Well I am horrible at finishing builds on a deadline but this isnt about that. So count me in on this one. When can we start sending in the donotions?

Damn John that SUX

A friend from the scouts just had his second stemcell replacement therapy. It left him very week and looking like a stickman. Looks like he might finaly be on the road to recovery though.

Hope for the best for you and want to thank all the staff for this opertunity to combine our hobby and a good cause.

WAY TO GO MA!

Thank you for sharing John, I know it's hard to write all that. Like I said before, we on the staff have been trying to figure out what we can do for you, after all, you've done so much for us. We figure this is really the only thing we can do, raise a little cash, a lot of awareness and share some good times with our pals here on the forum.

Big Manly Hugs to ya John! :mpup

Re: Call To Arm

I'm all in !! I had this disease strike at 2 of My Grandparents !

JOHN .. Hang in there Brotha' ! :zen :zen :drinks

:erik

CANCER SUX

Lost 1 of my best friends to this dreaded disease some years ago !!!!

Count me in !!!!!!! :cheer:

Keeping you in our thoughts & prayers John !!!!

I suck at campaigns, but I won't be able to stay out. I've known too m any people touched by cancer to not join this fight! I will, however decline to be in the prize drawing- I'm donating there instead. Cheers!

chuk

I'm in all the way!! Too many friends cut down in their prime! Too many!

Terry

I suck at campaigns, but I won't be able to stay out. I've known too m any people touched by cancer to not join this fight! I will, however decline to be in the prize drawing- I'm donating there instead. Cheers!

chuk

Double Dog Dare ya to do strictly out of box.. :coolio

MP,

I can not imagine Chuk being able to build anything strictly OOB. :laugh:

I fear the psychological trauma would be too severe :gogo and he would have a complete meltdown :woohoo:

But, if I may interject here: I TRIPLE DOG DARE HIM!!!

I can see Chuck going - Let me just scratch a little something here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here ....and here

"I'm your Huckleberry" I'm all in on this.

Lost my grandfather when I was 15.
My wifes mother 5 years ago.
Her father in May.

Mike B)

Back