• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Cadet Basic Training has been created

I'll stand- lol. I'll contribute, but explaining the basics should be left to those that started this thread.

[Editing by Saul Garcia will automatically approve the message.]

Alright I have one question though.

Why not do it for the guy that is restarting the hobby after 20-30 years layoff also?

When I restarted after an 20 year layoff I Found Swanny's and soon realised that modeling has changed so much that I could just as well have been called an Cadet. :hmmm

Dave, it is for the newbie as well. The reason we are testing this is that there will be a shallow end of the pool for kids and they need to be protected highly since we all have different standards.

The rest of the Sprue U will have sections to learn on your own and ask. However, a place for children to post is not on any site that I know of and can set this one apart.

Regards,

I totaly agree with protecting kids Saul, I have 3 of them myself. I just did not want the return to the hobby guys to be lost either ;)

Back