• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Burma

One way to "fix" your photos is get a basic photo edit program and adjust the brightness and contrast. It is amazing how you can make the detail stand out more with a small adjustment. Most programs will also let you crop the photos and resize them pixel wise.

First off I apologize for the sheen on the pics , dumb ass here used his contractor grade job site lights for the shoot .
At least now I know that the flashing red light on my camera means too much glare :facepalm

uVlnqwW.jpg

Note the "before" photo above and the after photo below with a little less brightness a little contrast added and a little gamma reduction.

h718929b.jpg

Pup , Christian , Piet , Jeff , Mike , thanks guys , lots more to do .
Heavens Eagle , no offence and thanks for the effort but both photos look like new pennies to me , if I couldn't figure out the flashing red " glare warning light " I sure as heck wouldn't be able to morph program my photos , I'll just 86 using the site lights again .

Thanks James .
I've got to add more branches and leaves to the top and a few smaller growths lower on the sides but before I go any further is this a pretty reasonable representation of bamboo .
Don't want to make the next hundred or so more if it's not believable .

BRG2bcG.jpg

jPDDrUm.jpg

fuF32V6.jpg

ELIHjgV.jpg

DD2Zdti.jpg

dYaxxpS.jpg

Thanks Pup !!!
Thanks Luiz , coming from an awesome modeler like yourself means a lot !!!
Thanks Piet , cool cell , Top Gun T Rex !!!

I think the Bamboo looks pretty reasonable, I understood what it was without you saying so.

Looking forward to the next post!
:v

Thanks Mike , bamboo leaves are pretty much straight and on smaller branches look kinda like pot leaves but on longer branches have many leaves .
The leaves I'm using are a little arc'ed but I have a punch that makes hundreds in no time , whereas to make them straight I'd have to cut them individually with an x-acto , that ain't happinin .
As long as these are reasonable representations I'm good to go !!!

Sorry for the butt load of pics but photos show mistakes , what needs to be added etc. kinda like a dio spell check .

Pf6epaX.jpg

I5YoGqt.jpg

U7Wiruz.jpg

Lme8WOJ.jpg

BOoOeiI.jpg

pl2cPwj.jpg

wXlAuWN.jpg

Bgqjl8b.jpg

MOV14ew.jpg

UmS86t5.jpg

Y5nkmjT.jpg

K9DqxMV.jpg

ZKVIUVE.jpg

Q8i1hOA.jpg

irA8BGo.jpg

3OvGHwS.jpg

vyj9S1a.jpg

NkPfnb8.jpg

ajPUcl5.jpg

EcSyMUH.jpg

I0Pn9JZ.jpg

6LmkCHR.jpg

ZU3fBhb.jpg

gdQ56nZ.jpg

NqD1udi.jpg

u3GDx6x.jpg

OOEeAKR.jpg

VV9JT3Q.jpg

cNjgPMF.jpg

nUK5hYQ.jpg

FDWzMCs.jpg

M5GPYEb.jpg

DvyS8GP.jpg

krRm3GH.jpg

nYKtCwy.jpg

pnpK505.jpg

NLFo9MQ.jpg

XUsSlsM.jpg

9zGmmb5.jpg

P1rJO9w.jpg

yOYLPc4.jpg

IStt4tf.jpg

xcZ6ToN.jpg

8ucvDU3.jpg

R4tBAQK.jpg

RkU6elr.jpg

y6nPkvA.jpg

joo3fLF.jpg

Hope this works , haven't been able to post , works elsewhere . Spoke with Piet the other day and figured I'd give it another try .
This module will be a JASCO group of Marine spotters and U.S. Army in the Philippines .

cwtEui3.jpg

JCAuM6A.jpg

bgvPiFm.jpg

FfROAWy.jpg

jqTN2J6.jpg

XuKWM9m.jpg

cyvZgFR.jpg

ZW4WUlu.jpg

gUZMKwk.jpg

HkYAONX.jpg

TUs1UvT.jpg

J95uH44.jpg