• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bud's Gundam

Bud, take your time and savor every moment of this build. You earned it. I'll be watching from the sidelines. :popcorn :skipper

Well I'm done... Not the best work, but it's something.

If it was painted you would not see all the sanding marks.

1_zpsmifemjqb.jpg

2_zpsqfttqfxw.jpg

3_zpsjdiecedj.jpg

4_zps4izxwl1y.jpg

5_zps1nbnwtz9.jpg

6_zpse899tbh9.jpg

7_zpsbs2bctbc.jpg

8_zpsusvflv6a.jpg

9_zpshvcymjjy.jpg

Looks very good bud ... :ro: :dude ... Now I know you have some paint ... :hmmm .... Some of that Leadbleecher (gun Metal) & I hope I gave you some rufang steel For highlights ... :soldier .. That paint is meant to be brushed use water to thin ...... mix it up in the little pallets ..... :good: ...... Oh and you have some of those ..... Painting is like being in Heaven ...... You can't think of anything else .... but the flow of the bristle's over the styrene ....... :eek:ldguy

:eek:hmy: :unsure: Bud actually finshed, let alone built someting!!! :dance :yipee :geek WTG Bud!! (y) (y) CORNgrats

Yeah I know ...... Bud Gets a Campaign Ribbon ...... Who Knows maybe you'll build something ..... "The Shadow Do" ............... :eek:ldguy

:eek:hmy: :unsure: Bud actually finshed, let alone built someting!!! :dance :yipee :geek WTG Bud!! (y) (y) CORNgrats

Yeah I know ...... Bud Gets a Campaign Ribbon ...... Who Knows maybe you'll build something ..... "The Shadow Do" ............... :eek:ldguy

:rotf :eek:ldguy Ya know I've already finished 1 so fer this year :geek I'm currently drydocked on a few projects as I think the pony express got shot up by indians :idonno

Back