• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bud's Gundam

Dubau

I guess I have to post this 1st. So here we goooooooooooooooooooooooo!

SAM_4776_zpsw0jnvkxn.jpg

1_zpshlcmnr3r.jpg

2_zpsslr8pc90.jpg

3_zps6tstlaj7.jpg

4_zps0bl75zoa.jpg

5_zps2hs1tazf.jpg

Great startup photos Bud, good going. Just needed to start a new thread for your build and you're good to go. :popcorn

Well a little work done today. Not much but it's something. Yea it looks ruff but the parts will not be seen.

SAM_4803_zpsk647cs9j.jpg

SAM_4804_zpsr64kugfq.jpg

SAM_4806_zpskd8mxzhr.jpg

SAM_4807_zpsdke3kxp7.jpg

SAM_4808_zpsucr9txeg.jpg

Bud !!! ....... :woohoo: ...... There's Styrene on Your Cutting Mat !!! (y) .... Too late to stop now ..... Your committed or soon will be ..... :eek:ldguy .... Nice start ..... Congrats .... (y)

Bud I am thrilled to finally see you building again! This has got to be one of the most wonderful sights ever! Keep plugging Bud!

Bud I am thrilled to finally see you building again! This has got to be one of the most wonderful sights ever! Keep plugging Bud!

I know. It's been like 3 or 4 years with out building a thing. Thanks all for the GREAT Support! Now seeing this is my 1st model in a long long time I am just building OOB, no painting or putty but a str8 build. It's not going to be on anyone list of good builds but I need to do this to try to get back into thing.

Thanks again all.

:D

A Gundam is a good model to just build OOB and have some fun with They usualy look good OOB because of all the difrent color plastic

C'mon now Bud! That is as good as ya kin git brudder!! Gladta see ya buildin' again!! :coolio :beer Now quit slackin' N git 'er DONE!! :bat :bat

It is a very fun build and WOW a lot of parts :frantic But I like that. Gives you something you have to think about.

Here are some more updates. Got the up'er body done and the feet.

This is going to be a small Gundam. Thought they were bigger ?

SAM_4816_zpsiayq6ykp.jpg

SAM_4821_zpsersh08x0.jpg

those are some really good looking parts ..... they must be using a different molding system than Revell of Germany ...... I don't see seam lines or any pin marks .... Nice Job Bud .... :popcorn

those are some really good looking parts ..... they must be using a different molding system than Revell of Germany ...... I don't see seam lines or any pin marks .... Nice Job Bud .... :popcorn

There a lot of small little tiny parts and my fingers hurt after 5 mins :facepalm but I am having fun and that's all that counts.

I gota tell you, there is no flash at all and the parts are 100% crisp. GREAT Kit ! :geek

Back