• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bud's Gundam

those are some really good looking parts ..... they must be using a different molding system than Revell of Germany ...... I don't see seam lines or any pin marks .... Nice Job Bud .... :popcorn

There a lot of small little tiny parts and my fingers hurt after 5 mins :facepalm but I am having fun and that's all that counts.

I gota tell you, there is no flash at all and the parts are 100% crisp. GREAT Kit ! :geek

(y) As long as yer enjoying yerself Bud... :D

those are some really good looking parts ..... they must be using a different molding system than Revell of Germany ...... I don't see seam lines or any pin marks .... Nice Job Bud .... :popcorn

There a lot of small little tiny parts and my fingers hurt after 5 mins :facepalm but I am having fun and that's all that counts.

I gota tell you, there is no flash at all and the parts are 100% crisp. GREAT Kit ! :geek

that's what I was saying there bud very good looking stuff ...... :drool

Looking good Bud, that is really coming along. I know what you mean about fingers hurting after awhile too. Sometimes my hands go numb from working on my stuff.

I am getting there... :frantic

Not done yet.

SAM_4829_zps62szaw3z.jpg

SAM_4830_zpsvqwgupgy.jpg

SAM_4831_zpsyvjzkzsv.jpg

SAM_4833_zps5whj9cpm.jpg

SAM_4842_zpskxxeaixl.jpg

Looking very good Bud I believe your ahead of me on this build ..... I'd better get cracking ..... :eek:ldguy

Rush... Rush and Rush.......

NO! :yipee

are we done yet? :idonno :bat :bat

Bud Don't let Ed bother you ..... every since they took His Bat away ..... all He has left is this little Emote with a Itty-Bitty bat ..... All he has to do now days is sit around with His Finger up His Keyboard ........ :drunk ..... So Just because He lives within driving distance ..... look out the Door before you open it just to make sure who it is ..... :eek:ldguy :bat :eek:ldguy

Back