• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bronco Staghound

After a long, long pause from model building and having lost my mojo........ I now return, albeit at a slow pace....... I present to you my current project.

I plan to visit more often and meet some names/friends of when this forum first started :drink

Turret-1.jpg

PB-Turret-2.jpg

Head-1.jpg

Head-2.jpg

Head-3.jpg

PB-Stag11.jpg

PB-Stag1.jpg

PB-Stag3.jpg

PB-Stag6.jpg

PB-Stag4.jpg

PB-Stag5.jpg

Thanks Bob!
I like the design of Modelers Alliance web page. I'm browsing through and trying to get back in tune again!

Cheers
Noel

Looking good , Noel !!! Got one of these in the stash , looking forward to see what you do with the

painting/weathering on this one ! :cheer:

regards
JOEY

Dear Noel.

...glad to sse you here again :dude ... I´m a fan of your works :notworthy ... by the way,your Staghound looks superb :zen

:drinks

Luiz.

Misplaced mojo? Sure doesn't look like it! Great stuff, Noel. Good to have you back! (y) :drinks

Dear Noel.

...glad to sse you here again :dude ... I´m a fan of your works :notworthy ... by the way,your Staghound looks superb :zen

Luiz.

Luiz.. my friend! Thanks! How are you..... I suppose you are back from the arctic? Had you finished the model you were building there?

Best regards
Noel

Dear Noel.

..yes,friend ... I'm home,now... next Friday I will be traveling to France(business) ... I'll be there for a week ... about the Southmost Panzer (Good Question!!)..it is ready :yipee ... just missing painting :bang head ... soon I´ll post the pictures on our forum ;)

Happy to see your works again :coolio

Luiz.

Back