• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Breuer Elektromotor - 1:35 - Scratch

Hi guys...

During two years I have not done anything becouse personal reasons. But I needed to return to modeling world now...
I thought that the best way was to do a small project and this loko was the best thing.

The Breuer Typ IV is a small elektromotor for recovering...

I was searching the plans of this loko and I found it...

... and I began to do it...

1. I have used PVC material for main structure.

2. I created the floor of cabin with Aber ·Engrave plate PP02".

3. With white sheet by Evergreen I have done all pieces for cabin.

... and I have been doing the hollows of the windows and grills of engine...

4. I did the grills of side walls...

And I added the steps...

... and rails...

5. The frontal and rear grills...

I hope you like it this work.
Coming soon more pics about this!!

:woohoo: Me too ... I love the choo choos ... Can't wait till I get to work and can see this on the big screen ... :train

Thank you so much...

Today, the last steps...

The next step will be cover the structure with styrene white sheet...
The end is near my friends...

Me alegro verte regresar... gracias por su presencia...

I'm happy to see you return.. thanks for your presence...

Saludos/Regards,

What a treat- it's Yago! Magnificent work, and on a rare and surprising subject. Your work is so clean and precise- I am impressed. Cheers, Maestro!

Welcome back. I hope things are looking better for you. What a neat project and your builds are awesome to watch.
James

Glad to see you back at the bench, Yago. This will be fun to follow along. (y) :drinks

May I use your drawings and pics to try this some time? Been feeling the urge to try scratching something and just never knew what.
James

May I use your drawings and pics to try this some time? Been feeling the urge to try scratching something and just never knew what.
James

I can send you the plans and more pics about. The early version was modified during the life of this loko. Actually you can see this elektromotor in Europe...

Send to me your email and I attach files...

Back