• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bradley Engine Compartment

cb1

I figured I would share some pictures of the Bradley engine compartment since the new Meng Bradley has one.

I took these photos in 1985/1986 and they show the colors of the visible parts of the engine. I spent many hours "under the hood" doing the daily maintenance that my level was required to do.

Enjoy!
M2Interior1.jpg

M2Interior2.jpg

M2Interior3.jpg

M2Interior4.jpg

M2Interior5.jpg

This is a shot of the final drive dip stick, it was pretty hard to get to.
M2Interior7.jpg

and for fun. me standing in front of C-31 The "Cow Catcher" LOL circa 1985 at Ft Hood.
InTheMotorPool19856.jpg

I saw the engine pulled out once. But I didn't have a chance to get my camera. It was big, the engine compartment was just as big as the rear crew compartment.

Here is another shot of a modern Bradley with the whole engine exposed.
M2Bradley55.jpg

Thaks Chris, I saw that new Bradly kit at the LHS, the owner was bragging about the really high part count. I'm not really into the modern stuff but this might be the thing I'd try my hand at. :soldier

yea, I saw it my LHS also, but I caved in and bought it.
sheeesh there are a lot of parts in that box.

Back