• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Blitzkrieg now open for discussion!

The only other one i've got is this one:
100_0307.jpg

Yeah that's the R-35 that the Germans converted.

Bunch of kill joys,you'll be old one day too.:laugh:
Tony lee:)

Yeah , I can't afford to pay attention :laugh: , .......... let alone retain things I've read .

My take was the German Blitz , ..... the 39 - 41 blitz into Belgium , France , Holland etc . ............ ?

Either way this vehicle is postish 41 ?

Like I said not trying to make an issue here , just didn't equate this particular vehicle with the blitz .

:laugh:

Tony , wait a minute , I'm already old !!!

Like I said , not trying to make an issue , ............ if it was blitz till , like say Stalingrad when the Germans started the " down fall " and stopped conquering territories you'd be safe .

I'm not here to impress you folks,i'm here because I need a care taker. :D

I'm OK,You're OK too :gogo
Tony lee :)

Hi Guys ,

I need a clarification on this GB !!! I see that the time period is 39-41 , so would that also include the Battle of KHALKHIN Gol between the Soviet Union & Japan from May-Sept 1939 ? Basically when the Soviets Blitzkrieg-ed the Japanese !!!!

Check out this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol

If so then i'm in with a Tamiya BT-7 Model 1935 !!!

Just trying to decide what to do, is this a German only kinda thing, or any vehicle that saw combat during the blitz years? Aircraft too?

Hey John...

Last I knew it was the first Blitz (up to '41) and included any side, any kit...when I first brought up doing the French Dewoitine fighter, Terry was OK with it...so I am assuming aircraft are cool...

Hi Guys ,

I need a clarification on this GB !!! I see that the time period is 39-41 , so would that also include the Battle of KHALKHIN Gol between the Soviet Union & Japan from May-Sept 1939 ? Basically when the Soviets Blitzkrieg-ed the Japanese !!!!

Check out this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Khalkhin_Gol

If so then i'm in with a Tamiya BT-7 Model 1935 !!!

(if not then i'll do my Cyberhobby Neubau-Fahrzeug)

Sorry, Joey, pretty sure that would would be consider the German Blitzkrieging across Europe.

John, I think the intent is any subject that was involved with the blitzkrieg. Either administering, or receiving the Blitzkrieg.

I thought we discounted BofB and just had it as Blitzkrieg either East or West and associated armies?

Of course Dunkirk is within this time frame too is my memory serves

to clarify things:

- european theatre!
- 01.09.1939 - 31.12.1941 (from the very beginning of the war until the german blitz turned into a spark at moscow outskirts)
- germans and counterparts (i.e.: poland, france, belgium, netherlands, denmark, norway, yugoslavia, greece, great britain, soviet union and whatever army fought against the germans in that period!)

I thought we discounted BofB and just had it as Blitzkrieg either East or West and associated armies?

Of course Dunkirk is within this time frame too is my memory serves

That's right Andy, up to the start of BoB, that'll have to be another GB soon. :D

Found those pics. Erik , ........... I think I have a few more , will keep lookin , ........... not all IV's but they have the trailer .

tauchpanzerIII-1.jpg

tauchpanzerIV.jpg

PzKpfw_II_early_version.jpg

pzIV6.jpg

CHEYENNE,

Thanx for the Post ! Those 1st. two pix. Where are They. It looks like the soil is Very Sandy, Almost Beach like ? I've seen the second one. & that's the picture I had in mind when I 1st. saw this Kit & bought it ! I like th Stowage & the Recognition Flag !!

That's an Interesting Muffler that's on that 1st. Stug, It looks like it started out being the kind found on the Pz. III M - deep wading, with a Field Modded collector on the end of it ?? . it's also interesting to see it pulling the Fuel trailer ! Cool Pix !

Okay I have decided. I am going to do a BEF Matilda II. I have the New tool Tamiya Matilda, the Tiger Models BEF conversion, and Echelon decals.

Back