• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Black Bunny - VX-4 F-14A Tomcat (1/144 DML)

helios

Continuing the trend of tiny F-14s for MMM, I bring to you the Black Bunny Tomcat. :coolio

DSCF2173.JPG

Should have some work to show in the next few days. I got the "cockpit" painted up and about ready to start assembling the fuselage. But I got sidetracked with a big "model", as I spent most of this weekend building a new computer for the sim-rig.

Should have some work to show in the next few days. I got the "cockpit" painted up and about ready to start assembling the fuselage. But I got sidetracked with a big "model", as I spent most of this weekend building a new computer for the sim-rig.
Nope it did not happen until we see the pictures :evil:

O'kay Chris, I'll give you that building the new computer is very cool but .....

We need to see some plastic plane parts going together :D :D :D

Randy

This week. I promise! :tomato

Part of my delay is I'm trying to finish the cockpit of the Space Wolf alongside. Then they can diverge. But the smart money would be to just knock this little bugger out.

Got more bits installed (mostly on the underside) and started on the base. This idiot may have run the support rod for the base right through the wingfold mechanism. :facepalm Fortunately I had the wing sweep about where I wanted it before I went and Homered it. DOH!

DSCF2189.JPG

Decals complete and under MicroSol. All that is left is some clear, paint the last couple bits, and install burner cans & Phoenix rails. :coolio

DSCF2190.JPG

Back