• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bison I - Diorama

Hi all!

Many months have passed where my modelling hours were reduced from 2 hours a day to a couple of hours in a week and sometimes two!

I'm going to start again and take off from where I left.

THe Dragon Bison I nearly complete. I wanted to achieve a dusty effect.

PB-MD02.jpg

PH-md01.jpg

The Building to go with it comes from Custom Dioramics purchased from VLS a long time ago.
PB-farm1.jpg

.... and the Kubelwagen that will also be a part of the diorama. Note the dust on the fender due to idle time!
PB-kub1.jpg

PB-kub2.jpg

the bison looks awesome and the rest really promising! that will be another killer dio from you!

what figures have you planned to use?

Thanks Laura!

I'm planning to get Alpine figures NCO's looking through binoculars whilst the crew of the Bison are busy carrying apples (unnoticed by the NCO's) and wine that were donated from the Farmer. I also have to find a farmer and his wife!

Regards
Noel

The whole story sounds very interesting, the Bison and Kubel are looking great and it's good to see your work again, Noel! (y)

That is so cool, Noel! That's one muddy Kubel and the details of the building-yard really look great! I like the modification of the figures too!

This project is coming along quite nicely. I like the interaction between the figures and the scenery looks spot on. The flowers are a nice touch that is often overlooked.
Good job.

James

Thank you all very much for your kind comments! :cheer:

One thing that was bothering me was the colour of the fence so I changed it to white!!!

PB-FenceWhite2.jpg

Wow !!!! Noel, this project look wonderful for me...every dio you made...i love them a lot...

I agree with you to change the fence color into white because blue is more obviously visible actually. I'm not sure if in case brown color will be ok or not in your view. Any way, white is OK.

I also doubt same as "Iron Mike",,,where is Bison?...

Please keep us update again when you finish..

Cheers!!!!

Num

Back