• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Big Ugly Fat Fellow 1/144 B-52H Stratofortress

The G's had the humps, FLIR lens housing, also. Other differences was the tail gun would be a 20mm for the H vers the quad .50cals on the G. Also the engines are different and noticable. You can see the high bypass fans on the H, with like a cowl/flaring around the nacelle.

The G's had the humps, FLIR lens housing, also. Other differences was the tail gun would be a 20mm for the H vers the quad .50cals on the G. Also the engines are different and noticable. You can see the high bypass fans on the H, with like a cowl/flaring around the nacelle.

Can't remember that far back MP ... I'm doing this like the destructions say ... maybe I remember walking under her wings at Barksdale ... but it was during the War & I had other things on my mind ... Like "Oh God keep Me out of Vietnam". If I had of known I'd be refueling these babies, working for SAC I might have paid more attention ... :pilot

Any ways lots of little Parts to go yet ... I started looking for stuff and the Hanger is being rearranged right now ... (y)

Thanks Ed, Chris, Warren, Ian & Kenny for flying along with this one ... been awhile since I touched Her, but the kit is Horrendous with troubles, but I may just be able to turn a sow's ear into a silk purse. I found my Wet sand paper, been looking for it all day ... now I need to get R Done ... :soldier :pilot :ro:

I feel your pain Gerry. That Kinetic kit I'm messing with is of much lower quality than I was expecting of a kit with a MSRP price tag north of $60. The detail is ok. The fit seems to be ok so far. But the quality of the molding is pretty bad, pretty much every part requiring clean up before they can be used. All you can do is keep plugging away with one eye on the objective. :java

That is looking real smooth, Gerry. I am looking forward to see her dressed to the 9's.

I hope to make that happen ... But like Mark's place ... the room is in disarray and I hard to find the kit parts after leaving Her so long ... One thing She does have a full load of stuff ... I'll see if I can get then all on there ... :pilot :ro:

Back