• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bf-109G (Yugoslav Partisans).

Dusan

Hello, :)

I decided to do this model for this campaign, I hope it's okay??

I've just become, well, boring with 109 here on MA. :blush: :blush:

But this is a different Bf-109 captured by the Partisans (Yugoslav Partisan Air Force).

18848_205133661_Bf1094.jpg

Model is Fujimi 1/48 very nice kit and correct in outline, with nice interior details and fine engraved lines maybe even superior to the Hasegawa offering in some respects like leinght... but (I admit :laugh: that Hasegawa clearly is a better choice beautiful molding,easy build and great fit).

Photo:

Parts,
0003.jpg

I need to be careful when building this kit there is some fit issue.
0002.jpg

Update photo, real time.

1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

All the best!
Dusan.

Hello :)

I agree Saul, I found many many versions of decals for this type of aircraft but! no one is correct. There is only correct decals (Lift Here brand) for G6 version but none for G14AS.
Ventura decals, Blue rider, and a few more are totally incorrect there is no such inverted red star on lower fuselage or that size of the stars.
So this build will be without decals (have to make my own) and I found some reference material and many new information about aircraft I'm going to build.

First update:

I have to fill some access panel and filler hatches... and not realy a few becouse this is a multi version kit. :silly:

0005.jpg

0004.jpg

I added some details in cockpit.

003.jpg

A few detail more and I will start with interior colors.

Thanks for looking! ;)

All the best!
Dusan.

Small live update, :)

rlm 66 color, now I have to do some details, weathering and to do highlight...

0006.jpg

update soon.

All the best! :drinks

Dusan.

Sory Mike, currently at a standstill :blush: . I have many projects that I started :bang head I hope to resume work on 109 soon.

All the best!
Dusan.

Hi Dusan! No worries, I know how the too many projects thing goes. :laugh: Lots of time left, I am looking forward to following your progress! (y)

Back