• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Beginning anew

Barney

O TAY! I have been fiddle-farting around for a couple of years, wasting plastic. A couple of detours for Mom dying and trying to work around a grand-daughter who broke out in a rash every time I opened a bottle of glue, enamel, or anything else that might smell. :angry:

So here i go... I will be working on two A/C a P-47 & a Bf-109D...

And I discover that i forgot to post recent pictures... it is late...

Academy109D.jpg

Someone, we won't mentioned who because he BEG me to trade my HASA 109 & Verlinden upgrade for his 1/32 Beaufighter, got the -109E3 I was going to do, but that's OK... the D is the road less taken...

DSCN1374.jpg

and the pit... not too detailed, I am still getting used to the brushes and paint and am working (almost) strictly OOB (I cheated and put a resin seat in).

EngineinCowl.jpg

engine and cowl put together... I need a better camera for better detail and LIGHT!!!!!

Controls.jpg

The Pit... not great but this is my first since Carter was POTUS.

More tomorrow

So... Moon Puppy wants more pictures, does he? (insert fiendish laughter) Then he shall have them!

Not a great day... still trying to get Daughter #1 OUT OF MY HOUSE (yeah, I got issues)... but some progress

upper.jpg

lower.jpg

cowling2.jpg

cowling1.jpg

Tomorrow we sand... scribe (that should be a hoot) and maybe paint....

Looking fine Barney, think you're crossing signatures between forums. but yes.. MORE PICTURES DAMNIT!!!! :mpup

Lookin good Barney,she's gunna be sweet! :cheer:

By the way methink's Moon Puppy want's some pic's.

(to calm nervous tension.......Or somthin :gogo)

Back