• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Beethoven-Gerät

Hiya Dusan. Just got an email from Ultra Cast that Vector has a correction for the Tamiya FW 190. I dont know if it would work for the Dragon kit. HEre is a link.

James

Thank You James! I'll see whether it is possible to be inserted in Dragon kit, I have one more Dragon 190 in my stash, but on this one from mistel box is currently impossible to do that because I joined wings already :S . I will se :hmmm . Thanks Luiz and Mike, :drinks I will make some photos ;)

All the best!
Dusan.

I failed to do Fw-190 on time :blush: not yet finished at all (really bad fit) and seriously considering to set up eduard 190 on Ta-154 :hmmm .

Ta-154 is done but this is only half of the work :S

000.jpg

All the best!!! :drinks
Dusan.

Well it was an ambitious effort Dusan, would you like to have this thread moved to Wesendorf Field so you can complete it? We'll be moving this section to the archives soon.

Deal! Thank You! :drinks I'll try to finish it, I am currently focused on Panther for cammo campaign B)

All the best!!!
Dusan.

I failed to do Fw-190 on time (really bad fit) and seriously considering to set up eduard 190 on Ta-154

I don't think it will be any easier!

Looking forward to seeing you finish this. Don't be disheartened because you missed the deadline. I didn't complete any of my models for my own GB!

Regards,

Thank You Very Much Guys!!! :drinks
Saul Thanks for the support! :drinks I have one spare 190 weekend edt. and it occurred to me to do it for this combination. :hmmm Right now I am working on Panther tracks :java

All the best!!!
Dusan.

The Ta 154 looks great!

I also have that kit, the canopy for the Fw 190A in the kit is the correct late war blown hood but Dragon did not include the rolled metal head armor for the blown hood. I don't know if its just my kit that has this problem or all of them.

Matrixone

Thank You!!! :drinks Yup, You are right no head armor in the box at all, that part is missing. Late war blown hood is not very blown as it should be I have spare from Eduard box and armour also, much better detail. ;)

All the best!!
Dusan.

Just found this great build, keep it going Dusan, the 154 came out great, it's a challenge to make it sit right isn't it!!

I never thought to weigh the amount of lead I packed into my pro modeller one, even put some in the front wheel halves and radar box!

Looking forward to seeing this beauty finished! (y)

OOHH!! I see!!, you open the box, and put the pieces together!! I open a lot of boxes, but I haven't put too many together, so far! HA!

OK Dusan, this got rattled back to the top of the list, have you done anything with this lately?

Back