• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Beethoven-Gerät

Hello,

Thank You Very Much guys!!! :drinks :drinks

I worked a lot today on Ta-154, very busy day :java
Some photos from yesterday and today:

0020.jpg

0021.jpg

not pre shading just checking panem lines :lol:
0022.jpg

Rlm-76 done
0023.jpg

0024.jpg

Rlm-75 and small pre weathering.
0025.jpg

with gunze colors is much easier.
0026.jpg

small parts,
0027.jpg

beautiful l.gear construction
0028.jpg

0029.jpg

the current state /130grams is more than enough/ so heavy...
0030.jpg

I am really tired so I'll add a clear coat tomorrow :S :zen

Thanks for looking! :drinks
All the best!
Dusan.

Wow, that is really coming together, Dusan! Looking forward to the next update!! (y) :drinks

Thank You Very Much guys for kind words!!! :drinks

Update:

Clear coat tamiya,
31.jpg

After several hours of work ... :java on decals (there is only 20 decals), weathering I ended up with this: Ta-154 done (99%).

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

It was a very quick build on Ta-154 but now I am working on 190, I have a lot of problems fitting the engine, badly worn mold :angry: ...

Thanks for looking!!! :drinks
All the best!
Dusan.

Small retro update:

This is the current state of my Dragon Fw-190, on this picture is visible no problem on wing root but engine gondola... :sick: :sick:

32.jpg

I tried to kitbash eduard engine/with gondola on Dragon but there is a large difference in dimensions :pinch: Then I turned my attention to Ta-154...

All the best!!!
Dusan.

That paint job really speaks to me, the colors are excellent! (y) :drinks Do you ever sleep?

Hang in there Dusan, you can whip it. I see you had to put a spreader in the TA just like the FW190 from Eduards. Or was that kit supplied?

Great looking paint job on the 154 (y) (y) The Dragon 190's can be a pain but I'm sure you sort it all out !

Thank You Very Much Guys I appreciate it!!! :drinks :drinks

Mike, I am currently suffer from light insomnia sleeping only 5-6 hours per day :gogo :laugh:

Bob, Thank You!! It's from the kit. I will do my best to finish the 190. This is a very bad Dragon copy, missing panel lines on wings and the gap is about 2-3mm. :pinch: the tail is unrealistically thin and much more, really outdated kit. On Monday I'll go on a journey for a few days so I will not be able to work on Fw-190 :(

All the best!!
Dusan.

No vacation Mike :) its educational local trip for language. (there is a local museum full with armour, StuG, Pz.Kpfw. IV, T-34, and much more) so I can make that type of pictures ;)

All the best!!
Dusan.

Back