• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Been gone awhile.

Good news Ryan! (y) (y)

Just out of curiosity which nursery is it? The business I work for buys a lot of stuff from down there.

Dave, its a place called J. Frank Schmidt & Son Co. They've been around for about 60 years now and have several other tree farms in the area.

Doing maintenance on trees? :rotf

Congrats Ryan (y)

Putting me and plants together would be a disaster :rotf It's actually maintenance on their warehouses, offices, and homes. I guess they own about 40 houses that they rent out to employees at 1/3 the normal price for rent in the area.

Sticker on my boss's filing cabinet. Now everytime I go in there I'm going to think of you! Haha

IMG_20150821_102904130_zpsoxzewbbz.jpg

My boss has dealt with them for years. Says they're a good company to deal with. Hope working for them is the same.

Sticker on my boss's filing cabinet. Now everytime I go in there I'm going to think of you! Haha

IMG_20150821_102904130_zpsoxzewbbz.jpg

My boss has dealt with them for years. Says they're a good company to deal with. Hope working for them is the same.

That's great. Makes for a very small world :rotf Yeah I've heard from lots of people that they are an amazing company to work for. It's worth it for the commute alone. 4.5 miles to work out in the country. Takes me all of about 6 minutes to get there.

Back