• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Battle of Britian signup

BF110

Something like this.

bf110.jpg

B)

I got dry transfers for a 1:24 Spitfire...but I don't have a 1:24 Spitfire nor do I have the desire to do a 1:24 spitfire...well...maybe I do..I don't know.

I'm in for a Spitfire. Maybe Eagle Squadron!

I got dry transfers for a 1:24 Spitfire...but I don't have a 1:24 Spitfire nor do I have the desire to do a 1:24 spitfire...well...maybe I do..I don't know.

I'm in for a Spitfire. Maybe Eagle Squadron!

If you do end up going quarter scale-- I have a few leftover Eagle Squadron decals from the Yanks in the RAF set that I'll probably never use...I'd have to check which schemes- but just a thought...

Thanks Mike, I just bought the Spitfire Mk1 in 1:48, if you don't mind, I think I will take those decals off your hands. :mpup

Hmm...the only problem is that the set only has schemes for Mk V Spits...you are still welcome to them, but there are no early Spit schemes...

Sorry about that Bob...it wasn't until I got up to the shop that I found out...my memory isn't good for much these days! :hmmm :java

Back