• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Back yet again

chris808

Hi all
sorry not been around for what feels like hell of a time moved been working away starting to unpack all my modelling stuff, don't you hate that when you move,should be more settled now getting my work area sorted out.
How ya doing Glen hope you and the family are well we are all ok this end dad still getting along .will try and post some WIP pics of some western figures i started before my break .
To all invovolved in the site what a great job and the site is looking really slick.
Cheers all

Chris Edwards :fencing :snoopy

Hey Chris can't wait to see those figures. Glad to have you back.

B)

Cheers mate , been a long time not on the site, and missed the crack looking forward to the smell of the glue, the swearing at the carpet monster, by the way the other half is fine lol.

cheers Chris

Cheers mate , been a long time not on the site, and missed the crack looking forward to the smell of the glue, the swearing at the carpet monster, by the way the other half is fine lol.

cheers Chris

You don't have to have carpet to curse at the floor. Mines concrete try finding something after it's bounced a couple of times.

:laugh:

BOY! Talk about dusting off the cob webs, welcome back Chris, looking forward to what you have. :mpup

Cheers Guys Thanks for the replys

Yea its been to long, thinking know that life will be more settled,and i will be able to be more productive with the old modelling will get some posts up ASAP speak soon guys .
All the best Chris

Back