• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Area-51, Groom Lake, or Dream Land.

mikec

Greetings Gals, & Guys;

These are photos, that I have come across.
Do not ask me how I got them.

Enjoy the photos.....

More later,
mike

Enjoy,
Mike

Greetings Gals, & Guys;

Not on hand.... If I did posted any
our friends would probably end my
existence before the photos made it to
the site.

Note.... The surveillance cameras.

Later,

Mike

While still closed off the to the public, it is far more open than before. There was a time that satellites were not allowed to fly overhead while work was performed and the patrols reached far out from the borders of the base. Lethal force was only used for trespassers onto the base itself.

Much of the work does involve US National Security but not to the extent of people's imaginations. Much has to do with radar/sonar/laser/thermal and other forms of detection. On base there are indeed UFOs in the strictest sense of the word. Not from outer space but aircraft tested and unidentifiable to those not involved in the project.

At this base, there is a foreign aircraft squadron and a large array of foreign aircraft detection equipment.

Traveling to Nellis Air Force Base, one will see a collection of foreign anti-aircraft equipment which look strange as they have been stripped to keep the radar vehicles operable...

Sa6Launcher.jpg

Note the darker dummy missiles reminiscent of Trumpeter's rendition and the suspension cobbled up from US vehicle parts.

Regards,

My house is about 100 miles straight line from the test site. You must drive about 125-135 to actually get close to there. I have only driven to Rachel Nevada for lunch at the "Little Alieinn". There's no sense in hiking any more unless you carry some severly powerful, read heavy, optics.

A friend was a project manager out there back in the early 80's. He never spoke of what he did nor tell us anything about the facility. He did say that everything going on was very compartmentalized. His project was developed, tested, and turned over to the military without any real idea what it would be used on.

Now that the F117 is no longer in service, we learned he was the guy whose team was one of many that help develop the radar absorbent/reflective paint. He didn't know what his part looked like until a F117 prototype flew over the base on morning. That was his AHA! moment. That was also 36 months into the project.

Living out here, and working nights, you see all sorts of stuff flying about. Creech AFB is 55-60 miles from here and their drones are occasionally seen. One comment I can make for certain is this.

If we knew half of what goes on at Area 51, we could explain about 80%-90% of all UFO's sightings.

G

Back