• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ar 240C-02 Finished

Ar 240C-02

Coming along very nicely Dave!

I really like this plane and would love to see another one in 1/48. Meng, you listening??

I know the HML kit is out there but I'd like to see a styrene version!

Ar 240C-02

Hey Warren. You mean you do actually build aircraft WITHOUT floats on them? :blink

BTW: was that you on the news a coupe of weeks back wrastlin' with a Great White in the North Atlantic?

Ar 240C-02

Hey Warren. You mean you do actually build aircraft WITHOUT floats on them? :blink

I know, it's hard to believe but yes.....trying to work on my addiction of floaters by building the occasional one with those round thingys sticking out the bottom!

BTW: was that you on the news a coupe of weeks back wrastlin' with a Great White in the North Atlantic?

Is that Lydia your talking about Dave? Either way, it wasn't us, that was another group (from the states I think). Of all the species I've seen the great white is one I haven't seen yet. I'm hoping to go cage diving with them for my 40th B-day.

Ar 240C-02

Wow, not sure that would ever be on my bucket list Warren but everyone has their thing don't they.

I just looked up the video I saw and you were right. It was Lydia that was tagged by Ocearch that they were talking about. I assumed that because they were talking about it being tracked off the coast of Newfoundland that it was a Canadian group.

Ar 240C-02

Love the choice of subject here. Sorry I'm late to the party, just so many builds happening everywhere !!

Ian

Ar 240C-02

I totally understand Ian. I don't know how anyone manages to keep track of everything on this site. That's probably why MP has so many minions helping him. :silly:

Finally got the paint job ready for decals tonight. I've been breaking in a new airbrush and in the end I went back to the old one and stuck to what I know. Eventually I'll get the hang of the new one but after screwing up the paint job several times I decided I just needed to move ahead. :soldier

08Ar240_zpscd020e55.jpg

07Ar240_zps00d3b50e.jpg

06Ar240_zpsf5adec69.jpg

Ar 240C-02

A "minion" ?? - yes, I like the sound of that :drinks - Good progress, Dave. Really like the lines of the Arado, very.... handsome.

Ian

Ar 240C-02

Paint job looks fantastic Dave! :good:

Freehand airbrushing is the only way to go on these type of camouflage schemes, using masks is the hard way to do the job. :smack

Matrixone

Ar 240C-02

Almost there. dull coat is drying and had to reglue an antennae. Just got some clean up and some weathering left.

Sneak peak...

09Ar240_zpsda2d901d.jpg

Back