• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Anyone have some dragon ammo boxes over?

Bagge

I'm looking for these to fill up the back of my S.W.S
I pay for postage.
P1110079.JPG

//Mats

Something with an 88, i think it would be in their flak, i got this sprue from a friend in the local modelclub.
//Mats

I'll check also. Ever thought of scratch building some? I think Bill did a great SBS on building up crates and stuff. I'll search for it later.

Would also be a good subject for resin casting. Probably be a pretty easy straightforward object to mold & cast.

Thanks guys (y)
Adam that sounds like a good idea :hmmm i have thought about it but not dared to try it, can i make the mold out of latex? That i have here somewhere, i used it for making concrete molds some years ago.
//Mats

I would assume any kind of flexible material could be used to make a mold. Generally its done using RTV rubber, but if the latex could be used to create a solid flexible mold, I would guess it could be used.

I started to make a mold, i will try it and see how it works, must get some resin to...
//Mats

Back