• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Another one for Chris's fleet!

jeaton01

aaa2402_danish-tug-hdms-alsin-y345.jpg

Nah, it works fine, Bob, except when they fire it forward when some rebuild is required, or to the side, when most of the time but not always it rolls all the way around back upright.

@Rhino
Please tell me they just transporting that gun somewhere.

Nah, it works fine, Bob, except when they fire it forward when some rebuild is required, or to the side, when most of the time but not always it rolls all the way around back upright.

I doubt it turns as it is called a Getaway Gun... aim at the pursuer and fire to increase your speed to that of an Ekranoplan (jet hovercraft like the Caspian Sea Monster).
1705016532210.png

You guys kill me! What scale do you want Y345 Alsin in? Too Funny!!
Dodo Models already makes the 1/700 scale version. He is based in Urbana Illinois, started his model making the same year I did, and makes most excellent model ships at a reasonable price.

Since they did it in 1/700 and you are now venturing into 1/350 do it in that scale. I am pretty much only doing 1/200 from here on out.

Back