• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Ancient MPC Luke's Snowspeeder

I'll get to it when I get home this afternoon. ;)

Got an AT-AT on the way from an eBay auction too woot! Going to have to do a Hoth recreation ;)

Waiting on the glue to cure on the rear grill part....
011~26.jpg

012~22.jpg

013~15.jpg

Nice job Jeeves. That is looking impressive. I am duly impressed with the quality work you're doing on this old kit.

Looks like I managed to miss a couple updates, looks like it's progressing very nicely.

Are you having any problems with fit or anything like, or extra flash or other issues? I haven't looked inside the box at mine in years, so I can't/don't remember how it all looked.

I've been thinking about how I want to do mine. I've always thought about doing mine after Luke crashed and he's scrambling around to get his light saber & such just as the AT-AT comes & steps on it. Thought about having it w/ the AT-AT foot just touching the windscreen and Luke is lunging away from the cockpit.

Thanks everyone!

Adam-- no real issues with fit at all. Actually in some cases I just popped things into place and only used glue as an afterthought ;)

Thanks guys!

Yeah- I just glued them together a little at a time- making sure everything was lined up and made my way from one end to the other...

Bit more progress...thought I was moving to the weathering stage-- but I keep finding that the bottom half is trying to divorce the top half...must be irreconcilable differences?
001~86.jpg

002~84.jpg

Back