• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AMT/ERTL A-20J Havoc

As per usual - the cockpit starts first, and very little of the ED set actually works.....

Tossed most of it, made a seat cushion out of Millipit and added some plastic strip ribbing.

Looking pretty dang good. I think it is that way with most of the Eduard pe sets. I find that I end up using about half of each sheet and the rest gets thrown in the spares drawer. Either things are just so small you wouldn't even known they are there are just don't seem to fit.

There is a huge, ugly empty space ahead of the landing gear in the engine nacelle so I had to create a simple fire wall to hide it....

and I started to add some detail to wing section of the nacelle. The existing holes place the gear too far aft and need to be moved forward by 6mm (learnt this from another website today...

Back