• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AMPS REVIEWS that I've done

Merkava MkIII

one of the best projects i ever got involved in the was AMPS Review Crew.
this group of guys takes kits pre release and well actually do a first look review then a full build. and well telling it like it is is how it is done...... if the instructions suck we say so,,, (well not in those terms but real close)
here are links to some of the ones I've done in the past....... I have droped out due to family issues over the past few months but i'm going to be back once this hump in the road is crossable.

Enjoy

Ordance QF 2 Pounder British Anti-Tank Gun

M1130 Stryker Command Vehicle

LVTP7

You're more than welcome to add reviews or news here Robert. Not really my genera of kits but I did enjoy the reviews.

Yes. Great reviews and really nice finishes... (y) (y)

I have one of those HobbyBoss LVTP7s in my stash and really look forward to building it now.

I've got 2 more. of the newest ones,. one with the mounting bosses. so it gets the IRAQI treatment... the second one is with the add on armor. so that one gets to go to IRAQ as well . and I have a painting plan to rock it. BUT those little bad boys will have to wait a bit so i can build up the nerve to play with all that track again ;-)

Back