• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Alpine Miniature - DAK panzer officer

cybergrenadier

Hi all ; I enter that Alpine kit ; I hope figures are a valid subject for that campaign... If time allows it might be complimented with a little piece of armor (but very little :) )

DAK_campaign.jpg

DAK_camp_date.jpg

Hi friends, here's a little update with the figure assembled and primed. Nice pose and proportions uh?
The head isn't the original one but comes from Alpine kit #35017.

@Phil : yes there will be a little display base, but I'm still wondering about the layout and composition.

Hope you like it

cyb

dak_primed1.jpg
dak_primed2.jpg
dak_primed3.jpg

dak_primed4.jpg
dak_primed5.jpg
dak_primed6.jpg

dak_primed7.jpg

Wooo....something just came over me that I want to do a figure now. Guess watching someone master it with ease brings that out in folks. :popcorn

Lovely detail on that figure, yes a little base with some sand a few desert rocks, a piece of tail/elevator wreckage he is looking at, something like that - possibilities everywhere. Should turn out very nice (y)

Back