• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Alien figure for Twilight Zone

SA Dave

I found this kit today for a song
It was started but the guy did not want to battle this lowrun plastic kit :sick:
Its one of the figgures I have always wanted so I will just have to fight the good fight
DSCF7361_zpsxk41rpom.jpg

Jikes
DSCF7363_zpsnusn33fz.jpg

DSCF7364_zpsc6xgwvci.jpg

DSCF7365_zpsynehjqtc.jpg

Alliens aren't scarry ... I eat them for Breakfast ... No seriously Dave I'll be looking in to make sure you do this right ... Maheaaa ... :woohoo:

You'd love to see my stash Bob. Have one of these so Dave better do a good job. Still looking for a 1/12 Queen to go with Ripley in the power loader.

Alien is still the truely scariest movie I have ever seen. Had me leary of shadows for hours after.

Alien%20Buttons.jpg

Ripley says this in the excape pod while the alien is squirming off to the side. :D

It's watching you . . . . . Dave.

:popcorn

I agree it was a great scary movie Modern horror movies is just out to shock and groce one. Aliens at least had a great story.

been doing some sanding therapy on this one Still lots to go

Thanks for looking in guys

Back