• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ALBATROS DV "HUN IN THE SUN""UPDATE 1"

Oops sorry Terry. I was going to mention that yesterday and just totaly forgot. Had the same thing happen to me. Your idea makes more sense than mine did though. I put it back in the box. Unfortunately you got me looking at my Alby and I have it on the pile beside the bench now along with another in the mail :pinch: Watching to see all the trouble spots or things to watch for before I start.

James

Oops sorry Terry. I was going to mention that yesterday and just totaly forgot. Had the same thing happen to me. Your idea makes more sense than mine did though. I put it back in the box. Unfortunately you got me looking at my Alby and I have it on the pile beside the bench now along with another in the mail :pinch: Watching to see all the trouble spots or things to watch for before I start.

James

The part was mangled on the sprue. I tried to save it, but no joy. The other thing I noticed is there is alot of ejector pin marks on the inside of the fuse, but I think most if not all will be hidden by other parts.

Terry B)

Dontcha just hate ejector marks?? Looking good, Terry! I'll follow along. (y)

Brought along the snacks. :laugh:

Back