• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ALBATROS DV "HUN IN THE SUN""UPDATE 1"

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
With some other projects are moving off the bench I'm ready to start a new WNW project. This time it will be a Albatros DV which I will do as one of the Red Barons rides. Here is some start pictures with construction beginning tonight. Going to be fun.

Terry B)

DSC07206.JPG

DSC07208.JPG

B)

Re: ALBATROS DV "HUN IN THE SUN"

Woo hoo!

Another WNW from Terry!

not much rigging in there, looks like it could be a fairly fast build.

:popcorn

Awesome. Funny I was thumbing through mine the other day, but still too many others on the go. Looking forward to this Terry.
James :popcorn

I am willing to bet youre going to have huge fun with this one again Terry :popcorn

Woo hoo!

Another WNW from Terry!

not much rigging in there, looks like it could be a fairly fast build.

Don't worry I will make up the time somewhere else. :laugh:

B)

Awesome. Funny I was thumbing through mine the other day, but still too many others on the go. Looking forward to this Terry.
James :popcorn

I'm making room for this one. I've had it since Christmas I can't wait anymore. :S

B)

Ooh! I can see Dragons:

albatrosdragon640px.jpg

albatrosdragonaccidentado640px.jpg

Snakes;

albatrosdiiisnake640px.jpg

albatrosdiiisnakebis640px.jpg

and Demons:

albatrosdemonio640px.jpg

Regards,

Wow Saul I have never saw the demon one before. I bet that was scary coming at you. :vmad

B)

Thanks guys but I think I will stick with the "Baron". Man that demon is just too scary. :unsure:

:laugh:

Take it away Mr T :) really looking forward to this build as i have just signed up for the WWI comp on Swannys with the DVa........luckily i have till November so i can do something else first while you sort out the problems here :)
Good luck and great to see less rigging than a FE2 :laugh:

Take it away Mr T :) really looking forward to this build as i have just signed up for the WWI comp on Swannys with the DVa........luckily i have till November so i can do something else first while you sort out the problems here :)
Good luck and great to see less rigging than a FE2 :laugh:

:laugh: I did the DH9 last year so this will be a pleasent change. I'm doing the Fokker E.II/E.III over at Swanny's so that will make up for the lack of rigging here.

B)

The builds at Swanny's can't be posted here?

Just asking as I haven't really joined any campaigns anywhere else.

Regards,

Don't why they could'nt. I intend to post here also.

B)

I will post my build here as well. Love this site and the friendly atmosphere :)

Finally got started! Work begins with the cockpit. The parts are very delicate and I promptly broke a part and had to fix it with some plastic rod. Here are some picture of the work so far.

Terry B)

DSC07222.JPG

DSC07223.JPG

DSC07224.JPG

DSC07226.JPG

B)

Back