• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Airfix Westland Whirlwind

Dave, it's nice to see you building again. This is coming along well so far; although I would have loved to see more of the building. I know how it is though, you get on a roll and don't want to stop. Your paint work is superb! Bring it on man, you are almost there.

Dave, it's nice to see you building again. This is coming along well so far; although I would have loved to see more of the building. I know how it is though, you get on a roll and don't want to stop. Your paint work is superb! Bring it on man, you are almost there.
I usualy prefer planes that is more dirty but at this stage (1940) the planes were all mostly well taken care of i did try some colr variations but I had to keep it mild. But I am having loads of fun!

What markings, Dave?

hc7aa392_2018-09-08.jpg

Regards,

Back