• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Airfix 1/72 Spitfire mk1 Finaly my second build fi

I am overwhelmed. Dave finished a model. Looks good Dave and looking at photos of that Spit the codes are very much enlarged. They look about right to me. Joe

Damn Joe I am so glad I am your first post Here. I know how scared you feel about me actialy finishing something - how do you think I feel. :D

Actually, I wonder why either one of you are scarred ... ? Where's your pictures Joe ?

Cheers, Christian B)

You cant make a war weary spit to dirty :)

USAFSpit.jpg

Great effort and in 1/72 as well ..excellent :)

Well Christian, as some of the folks here who know me know, I am computer challenged. Just ask S. A. Dave he gave up on me. Photos??? They usually wind up in cyber space
somewhere. Not being exactly a speed builder, photos are a long time coming. Joe

Hi Joe. I'm far from a speed builder myself and unlike some , it is not one of my objectives. If you don't believe it check the B-25H under bomber builds
Don't get me wrong, I'm trying to get back to it.

Moon puppy ( AKA. Bob ) can help you with the pictures. After all, he got me to post.

I hope to post something soon myself.

Cheers, Christian B)

Back