• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Airfix 1/72 scale Curtiss Tomahawk Mk.IIB

Swordsman

hd87099e.jpg

I have a 1/72 Ju 87 Stuka in my Stash .... after inspecting the prop is broken missing one blade .... I'll go to the Hobby shop and see if I have a replacement for it .... if not I'll have to find another kit ... :frantic :pilot

Found another kit, so I changed the heading .... The prop on the Stuka is broken really messes Me up bought a 1/72 Curtiss Tomahawk Mk.IIB ....

Place holder Ju 87 Tank Buster G2 or G5

ooooh a classic kit I like these older kits. :drinks

Place holder Ju 87 Tank Buster G2 or G5

ooooh a classic kit I like these older kits. :drinks

Sorry Buddy ... change of plane, Curtiss Tomahawk Mk.IIB .... But I will build that other one in another build ...

h8e1386a.jpg

This is a new tooled kit very nice detail ..... I hope I can get - R - Done .....

h68ef5c4.jpg

Fix'n to soak plastic .... :soldier :soldier

MM 2020 Airfix Curtiss Tomahawk Mk.IIB

Cannot go wrong with a Tomahawk... especially in RAF colours, matey :drinks

Ian.

Cannot go wrong with a Tomahawk... especially in RAF colours, matey :drinks

Ian.

Thanks Ian, I'll have to make sure I do it up right. Been away from the bench so long .... most of the hard times are gone, found out that the 'ol ticker is good for a few more years. Time to get back to the bench, I'll be a on call Hobby Shop, I've lots of builds to complete .... :soldier :soldier :soldier

Too bad about the Stuka prop but the Tomahawk is a nice choice too. :popcorn

Since the Tomahawk is a "new tool Airfix" .... the details are much better panel lines and all .... should be a good build .... I just have to clear some bench space & repair some Customer trains .... I'll try to build the Stuka on the side .... :pilot

Glad to hear the health is much improved and that you'll be around for awhile yet. Keep going man, I look forward to seeing more from your workbench.

Glad to hear the health is much improved and that you'll be around for awhile yet. Keep going man, I look forward to seeing more from your workbench.

Thanks 'ol friend .... I'm feeling better every day .... Fixing this ... Cleaning that .... Tonight I get a extra hour .... All I have to do it watch My diet .... No more red meat for a bit, Bacon that's the other white meat right?? ...eat more fruit ... :soldier :captain :pilot (By L,S & A)

Build this new mold for an MMM a few years back and really enjoyed it very much

Just dont step on your canopy mate (Dont ask dont tell :bang head )

Nice choice Gerry!

Why not spice it up and use Brazilian Colours? There is a nice set from FCM Decals (www.fcm.eti.br)

Cheers

Alex

h1c93b77.jpg

h77f9221.jpg

Back