• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AH-1G 67-15567, The Henchman II, D Troop, 3rd Squadron, 4th Cav. Reg., 25th Inf. Div., ICM 32nd Scale

Let's see if this paint, my wife brought home, works!
1785962896009.png
 
Wow, I may restart my artwork once more! Believe me, I do not mind at all. The Centaur also needs to be done as the decal is wrong again!
 
Armament

For this build, I need a pair of XM159 19 shot rocket pods inboard and XM-158 7 shot rocket pods outboard. I acquired the Metallic Details for these. One box each of the two I had of each. The kit XM-159 are usable but the XM-158 looked like scaled up 72nd scale kit parts.
 
Back
Top