• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AH-1G 68-15012, #1 De Me Mi, with the Centaur, F troop, 4th Cav. Reg., 1st Av. Batt., ICM 32nd Scale

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
The ICM kits I own have the decals to produce this moment in time:
1785616849718.png

1785617015694.png


Yet, I wanted the Centaur and this sheet will allow me a spare pair to add:
1785616752619.png


I can now proceed with this one:
1785616903765.png
 
Anti-Strela 'toilet bowl' exhaust modifications in the background. I made three and will choose the best. Also, one of the the trannies will be for this kit. The other kits, without the anti-Strela scoop, will need to have it deepened as the turbine face is too close to the exit. Yes, I know Reskit offers it but that is a last resort.

ICM Cobra Trannies.JPG
 
Armament

For this build, I need a pair of XM159 19 shot rocket pods inboard and XM-158 7 shot rocket pods outboard. I will use the kit parts for the 19 shot and Special Hobby resin for the outboard set. The kit's XM-159 pods are usable but the XM-158 pods looked like scaled up 72nd scale kit parts.
SH32086c.JPG
 
Back
Top