• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ADVANCED MODELER SYNDROME-THE DANGER-

Thanks you Doc MrT, now I know whats wrong with me ... it's the smell of CA in the morning, the taste of resin dust on my tong, the sleepless nights in front of a flickering monitor, the scars of missed cuts, the cough attacks because of sanding dust - YEAH thats whats missing

Hey couldn't you say that earlier, that would have saved me thousands of Euro paying for psychotherapists only learning "you should learn to express yourself", "go out and dance your name", "reward yourself" So I went out discussed with my upper me about me and found me expressed, danced until my wife said "stopp that *piep* can't you see its raining every morning?" and rewarded me with chocolate until I didn't fit the door

it would have been so easy: go out buy a very expensive kit, buy all the resin you can get for it, search for refenrences the next 7 years and after that .. come back an lay onto a couch learning to express yourself

:)

AMS is not curable, thats true, you only can evolve it into other advanced syndroms like the advanced editing images syndrom, the advanced rebuilding your house syndrom yeah even in to the advanced dance your name syndrom ... I'm still secretly practicing to produce hailstorms

it would have been so easy: go out buy a very expensive kit, buy all the resin you can get for it, search for refenrences the next 7 years and after that .. come back an lay onto a couch learning to express yourself
I resemble that remark.... F111 anyone?

Ha! I'm so glad that I am not infected with that particular disease! The only time I add photo-etch to something is when it is already included in the box, and then only certain parts are used. If there is a plastic alternative; I'll use that instead. The only infection I have is the one tahat causes me to have 15-20 projects going at the same time....

I have a Natural-born immunity to AMS.

However, I had a very difficult time relearning how to live in a civilian world after war. Hang tight Martin, Plasto-therapy works wonders.

Back