• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Add On Parts French house corner

That looks cool Matts. Thanks for the review. Question though, how easy is it to cut or modify the walls? Just wondering for things like the windows if you want to cut them out.
James

Thanks for the review.

I have a quick question on the materials: Are the walls plaster (Hydrocal or Ultracal here are plasters, even though they are extremely strong) or actual fired ceramic?

I couldn't find any info regarding it, except a review link to armorama that mentions it drinking up paint and glue.

James, for cutting out the windows it should be no problem, the material there is very thin, and you can add cracks and damage to it as you feel for i guess, just to scrape and carve in the material.

Ausf, i think it's a kind of plaster, no burnt ceramic, it's hard but you can still sand and carve in it.

Back