• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Academy STuG IV

Coming together nicely. You may want to tone down the red rust on the tracks a little. A dark brow wash or 3 might help.

It has been awhile since my last post, I have been very very busy. I did not like the way the skirts where sitting, so I took them off the model and separated the panels. I had to scratch build some hangers when I did the mod but, all seems to have gone well and it looks more realistic. I think just about done, a little bit more weathering then I am calling it quits.

James

24_May_1.jpg

24_May_2.jpg

Almost done is right! While the model is still a tad glossy, do you plan to put on some decals? If you don't want to use Academy's decals, I have some to spare so I can mail it out to you if you PM me your address. After they are one, a wash and dull coat and done!

Regards,

Hi Saul,

I was not planning to as the Academy's decals were disappointing. Ill take you up on your offer.

Thank you.

James

Back