• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Academy STuG IV

Great progress James, I knew nothing about this kit so far :coolio

All the best!
Dusan.

Thank you everyone for your comments.

Its primed and I'm using the AK German Dunkelgelb modulation set for the first time. I managed to airbrush the shadow on yesterday and today was the dark base. although not in the photos I have the side skirts and roads wheels at this stage as wheel. If all goes well tomorrow I have the Dunkelgelb base on tomorrow.

James

12_Jan_front.jpg

12_Jan_side.jpg

Thanks for the comments

I have applied the dark yellow base and as it is my first time using the AK dark yellow modulation kit, it is interesting to see how the paint is coming along.

James

STUGIV_18_Jan.JPG

Hi

I went through some winter blues, so I took some time off to rest and finish off some kits. I used the tri-colour AK kit for the green and brown. It took time to get use to it, but I am impressed with the colours so far. I am working on the road wheels and tools right know.

James :)

Stug_IV_front_18_Feb.jpg

Stug_IV_rear_18_Feb.jpg

Stug_IV_side_18_Feb.jpg

Thank you everyone

I have the road wheels, tracks, and side skirts on. The tracks are one piece rubber tracks that fit into place fairly easy. Side skirts are on and the vehicle is slowly coming together.

James :)

StuG_IV_24_Feb.JPG

Back