• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Academy M-10 #1393

As others have said, Gorgeous work Sir! So as it currently sets without the extra armor, does this make it pre-pubescent?

Uh guys, Tony's last post was May 29, I don't think he is "back"

Bob just brought the thread back to see if Tony was okay, as of yet, no response.

Me too!

We live in the same town. I've talked to him on the phone several times but the last time was a year ago. Now I can't find his phone number! I know the suburb where he lives, but no address? His real last name is not Lee.

Bob

I got Tony's phone number, called him and he is fine! He's been busy with other things. Whew! What a relief! I think he got a good laugh about us worrying about him!

He said he will post something later today!

Bob

I don't really know what to say folks :blush:

The friend I was building the M10 with just up and died on me so I sat it aside and i've been playing Mil Sims and The Hunter Call of the Wild. I started arranging my building room and it's a mess.
I'm still around,not planning on going anywhere any time soon,I'll be back at the bench one day.

Thanks for caring
Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

It does make a difference folks. I have dumped groups that for one reason or another I didn't show up for a while. Nothing that anyone did just time and busy. Thing is, especially when you are single, it usually isn't a bad thing to just touch base and say "Hey, you haven't been around, things OK ?" Church singles groups can be real bad about NOT doing that. Don't pester, but "someone" should at least go HEY!

Glad Tony is doing well. I get off on computer games and other things once in a while myself. I usually pop up here several times a day and have managed to keep in touch with one of our old timers that has been a bit disgruntled for a while. I know he is missed around here, but at least there is a reach out that keeps the door open and maybe he will come back and show us what he has been doing.

Back