• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A6M5 type 52 Zero

I keep making the mistake on these speed builds of picking older kits because I don't want to "rush a nice expensive kit" only to realize the nice expensive kit would have gone together a lot faster and ended up looking a lot nicer. :bang head :bang head :bang head

Anyway, I've managed to get all the parts glued on. Just a little more detail and touch up painting and I can wrap it up.

h40b133f.jpg

h29b0fd4.jpg

Looking awesome Dave, are you putting them on the shelf as individuals or are they going to be part of a diorama in the future, such as a carrier deck?

James

Thanks Ian and Mike, James, no plans for a Dio at this point.

Thanks Pup. Thought I had lots of time but I have to make an unexpected trip tomorrow morning so I'm doing what I can tonight and hope to post pics shortly :frantic

These look great Dave! Well done!

I understand your comment on the mistake of picking older kits on these speed builds. The few I have in the stash for these are mostly little problem kits too...

(y)

Back