• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A TINY FAMO - JUST FINISHED ! ( APRIL 30th)

Re: A TINY FAMO - the painting work #1...

I would have never thought about going at it in this way, I'm hooked, anticipating seeing the final outcome :popcorn

Re: A TINY FAMO - PAINTING JOB #1 (APRIL/25th)

Thanks MP , Mike and Old :mpup ... thanks a lot to prestige my thread...I enjoy so much!

Best! :drinks

Luiz.

Re: A TINY FAMO - Panzer Gray Appliance...

Hi!

...it´s time of Panzer Gray...the last stage on the airbrushing job...going foward only brushhand job :hmmm ....a lot of work... :unsure:

...let´s go ....

...the decals are in place...

...I intend on my next post to show the hand painting job...see yoy there :Hiay

Best!

Luiz.

Re: A TINY FAMO - PANZER GRAY APPLIANCE (APRIL/25th)

Thanks MP and Mike for the suport...now I´m working on the hand brush step...tons of work..soon I´ll post my progress on it...

Regards for both... ;)

Luiz.

Looking great so far, (y) looking forward to the final result. BTW this build made me go out and buy one of these kits, I'll probably hate it when I go to build it but the detail level blows me away !

Many thanks to José and Old :mpup .... glad you like my job!

Regards for both !

Luiz.

Re: A TINY FAMO - PAINTING JOB DONE.............

Hi all!

...and , at finally , the painting job is done...the next step will be the weathering process...tons of fun on this job.... :yipee

...now the two resin figures that will be used with the Tiny Famo...they were from KMC Miniatures...a Magyar Company...note how the Famo is big when compared wth the figs :eek:hmy: ...

...thanks for watching...now...goto the WEATHERING!!!! :yipee

Best!

Luiz.

Re: A TINY FAMO - PAINTING JOB DONE.............

The colors of the blankets and stowed items look really good, I am looking forward to what you do with the weathering! (y) :drinks

Re: A TINY FAMO - PAINTING JOB DONE ( APRIL 27th)

Outstanding work Luiz!!! :ro:

All the best!!!
Dusan.

Re: A TINY FAMO - PAINTING JOB DONE ( APRIL 27th)

Dear...Mike,MP,Old :mpup ,James,razor and Dusan...thank you for words of encouragement...Sunday night I´ll post the weathering job...see you there :Hiay

Luiz.

Back