• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A TINY FAMO - JUST FINISHED ! ( APRIL 30th)

Re: A TINY FAMO - The base ( April/ 16)

Yes... MP, could have been applied ... but I prefer to apply on a cardboard to facilitate the painting work ... okay?

Have a nice day!

Luiz.

That is a great idea! That method eliminates the need to mask around the Celluclay when you paint it. Brilliant! :drinks

Yes Mike ... you got my idea!! ... when I have time I do this way ... but now I changed my plans... the time is very short and the masking job is inevitable...now,I´m planning to paint all the thing together i.e.,the Famo (just glued on the base) with the groundwork...really I changed my plan on this mornig when I checked the calendar.....the deadline is too near!

Best Regards!

Luiz.

Re: A TINY FAMO - DETAILS

Hi all!

...more an update of my assembly...some details...

...the winch...

...the towing apparatus...

...the cargo trunk (partial assembly)...

...the cabin (partial assembly)...

...and a lot of work to do...

Best!

Luiz.

Re: A TINY FAMO - DETAILS

The level of detail on this is amazing for the scale and you are doing a great job on it ! (y)

Re: A TINY FAMO - SOME DETAILS/ UPDATE APRIL 17th

Can't wait to see the paint job! Beautiful details! :popcorn

All the best!!! :drinks
Dusan.

It won't be easy painting those molded on shovels in the rear seat area! Great details on such a small kit.

Regards,

Looking good, Luiz! The base looks really good and I am looking forward to seeing your updates! (y)

Dear OD , Dusan , Mike , Saúl and Randy thanks for watching and commenting my thread...very appreciate!

Best regards for all :drinks !

Luiz.

Re: A TINY FAMO -...taking shape...

Hi all!

More an update...and the Famo is taking shape...at first, the underside of the gargo trunk...many details in this small scale...

...I´m preparing the Famo for the painting in the folowing way : THE WHOLE THING TOGETHER...note that some putty must be applied...

...hope you like it!

Luiz.

Thanks Mike...the end is near...I hope so :laugh:

Best my friend! :drinks

Luiz.

Oh yeah I like it! (y)

B)

Re: A TINY FAMO - ...TAKING SHAPE...(APRIL/19th)

Thanks MP and Terry... :drinks

@MP...just Panzergrey and tons of dirt :yipee !!!!

Best regards for both!

Luiz.

Re: A TINY FAMO - ...TAKING SHAPE...(APRIL/19th)

Looking cool Luis. Cant wait for the paint (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Back