• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A question !

willem

Hi all,

At first, I never did any SF build, Im completely into military, so a complete noob in this stuff.

On the other hand, I've read SF all my life.
So my question is, are there any items out there, related to the books of:

- Jack Vance (the Dying Earth sequence, Cugel etc ?)
- Terry Pratchett (Disc World of course !)

If so, it might convince me to get some :)

Tanx ahead, Willem

Hmmm I'm not familiar with those stories, however there is lots of kits out there that might get your interest.

Terry B)

There is quite a few figure sets of the Discworld series. I myself would love one of Death of Rats

Years ago a friend of mine had the same thought. No kits or anything availiable for what he wanted to do. FASA Corporation
had marketed a S/F Armor combat game called Centurion. Great game but was overshadowed by their Battletech series.
My friend scratchbuilds a Wolverine light grav tank in 1/35th scale from the game using the three view drawings in the manual. Hull and
turret sculpted from Bondo (auto body filler). Gun barrels and other stuff scavenged from other kits.
It was a cool build but weighed in about five pounds!

The idea is if you can see it in your head, get your hands to build it.

Mike B)

Back