• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A new weekly video on Facebook from a great model maker!

bob letterman

Master at Arms
Staff member
Jef Verswyvel has been a close personal friend of mine and Susan's for many, many years. Jef is a Belgian immigrant and has been a U.S. citizen for about 10 years now! You may know him as the spokesman for Squadron Mail Order and as their chief modeler for several years. Prior to that he owned several model companies including Kendall Model Company, (KMC), Black Box Aircraft accessories and an resin armor company out of West Virginia. Prior to that he was the chief designer for Verlinden Productions in Belgium for many years. He currently lives in Dallas Texas. In my personal opinion, Jef is the best kit designer in the business!. Jef is starting up a weekly video on modeling that will air on the Facebook page, Jef V's Corner. It will air at 6 PM, Central time beginning tomorrow and then every Friday thereafter. I think you guys would really be interested in watching his weekly discussions. I think you will agree that Jef is a very humble, knowledgeable and very likable guy! Tomorrow he will discuss and demonstrate the latest release from Tamiya, a Soviet KV-1.

Bob

Thanks Dad, looks like this is the link

That's it!

I offerred to give him some help getting the word out. Susan is doing it on Facebook. Jef is a prince of a guy, and I hope this works out for him. No cost to the viewer, just a talk session about models!

I'll be watching it tonight!

Dad

Back