• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A Nancy for Saul

SA Dave

Herewith my entry
IMG_20220122_133004.jpg

I love it! Gonna follow along. I want to do one of these in 1/72 scale, but getting a quad mount is exceptionally difficult for me and decals are so far non existent in my scale,

I love it! Gonna follow along. I want to do one of these in 1/72 scale, but getting a quad mount is exceptionally difficult for me and decals are so far non existent in my scale,
Revell has the 1/76 M16 halftrack with the quad 50's on the back Sure you can get one of those as a cheap replacement I can scan in the decal set for you and you can maybe print out a set in scale for yourself Can also scan in the side plates for you so you can scale that down?

Dave thanks. I have built one of the 1/76 scale M-16 halftracks so I am aware of that. Armory also does a 1/72 scale one which I would prefer as it would look better on a 1/72 scale M-35 deuce and a half. As for the rest, thank you. I'll have to learn how to size them down and see if it's possible to print them on my inkjet.

Back