• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A Day at the Museum show Spartanburg show Aug 27

@SdAufKla
Hey Mike, you going to make it to this show? Any idea what time it kicks off, the website has it for 12am. That'll make a long day for those folks.

I'd love to. We're preparing for our FLA trip though. I was so glad to find out we'll be there during the height of the hurricane season 🙄

What hurricane season? :bm:

There's been one short lived tropical storm this year and so far there's no indications that any storm will develop for some time. Seems to me, now is the time to go!

What hurricane season? :bm:

There's been one short lived tropical storm this year and so far there's no indications that any storm will develop for some time. Seems to me, now is the time to go!
Good to hear Duke. Because our local weather people here in N Georgia seem to be almost asking for one.

I guess it's getting pretty dry over there! LOL!

Yeah, I watch for and track hurricanes all the time. It's kind of an amateur hobby for me, ever since I was a young boy living in Florida. I remember the days before internet when we'd listen to the radio or TV to get the latest coordinates on the coming storm(s) and find those coordinates on a gridded map and pencil in the location with time and date. Those were the days....

Now I use my MyRadar App to check things out. I check it almost daily to see what might be happening. So far, the Pacific has been more active than the Atlantic. Some of the storms forming off Mexico's west coast have made Los Angeles are very humid and thus more hot than usual.

I guess it's getting pretty dry over there! LOL!

Yeah, I watch for and track hurricanes all the time. It's kind of an amateur hobby for me, ever since I was a young boy living in Florida. I remember the days before internet when we'd listen to the radio or TV to get the latest coordinates on the coming storm(s) and find those coordinates on a gridded map and pencil in the location with time and date. Those were the days....

Now I use my MyRadar App to check things out. I check it almost daily to see what might be happening. So far, the Pacific has been more active than the Atlantic. Some of the storms forming off Mexico's west coast have made Los Angeles are very humid and thus more hot than usual.
We'll be sitting at Frenchy's Rockway grill bar in Clearwater on the 11th and not even a hurricane will stop us

Frenchy's Rockway grill bar
HEY I've been there.
The one photo I have doesn't have geolocation but I'm pretty sure thats where it was.
1661453442773.png

Opps, no, it was it's neighbor Palm Pavilion.

Oh how those pics are making me homesick. That white sand is just like the sand in Fort Walton Beach and Pensacola where I used to live and where my family still does.

Back