• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A completely different type of build

nerdling

So my niece loves Star Wars, but also loves princess stuff. Sarah and I discovered a three foot Stormtrooper at Walmart. I immediately had a perfect idea for her Christmas present. This is the result of our efforts.

IMG_8338.JPG

I like it!

Though I think if he showed up for duty like that he might be looking at a few hundred push ups or cleaning the space latrines!

:rotf

In some countries you could get arrested walking around like that....as a Stormtrooper that is. :rotf

(love it Ryan!)

Gr,Ron.

I guess that's one of the benefits of working over the phone now eh Ryan. Nobody knows what you're wearing. :rotf

It would be hard to tramp around in the woods dressed like that at your old job.

I guess that's one of the benefits of working over the phone now eh Ryan. Nobody knows what you're wearing. :rotf

It would be hard to tramp around in the woods dressed like that at your old job.
Would have been funny as hell to see though :D

That is just a scream! Hilarious! Too bad you can't get a picture of her face when she sees that! Her expression will be priceless! Oh man, I kinda feel sorry for the little fella though; imagine the ribbing he's getting from his fellow troopers!

Heck I always wore thong underwear and yoga pants out in the woods :rotf

Back