• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

.......'36 Ford Coupe.......

StuG

My latest work I hope you like it... :)

001-2_zps1291491f.jpg

002-2_zps9db32c82.jpg

003-2_zps0d774dd3.jpg

004-2_zps1a4af8bc.jpg

006-2_zps8373bf31.jpg

005-2_zps1d592bef.jpg

007-2_zpsa02f591d.jpg

008-2_zps6e78b5e2.jpg

009-1_zpsf77a3dee.jpg

010-1_zpse4034c54.jpg

Happy modelling.... :)

Thank you mu friends...
I use some kind of plastic net from outside of the wine bottle...Hood painted with some dark brown mix before then i use the net as a mask and laid down on it and sprayed some yellow over hood & net...That's all..

Clever. I remember guys doing similar things on real cars in the 70's . Had not thought of that in a long time. Some interesting designs ! :cheer:
Airplanes just don't need the likes of that.

Cheers, Christian B)

Thank you mu friends...
I use some kind of plastic net from outside of the wine bottle...Hood painted with some dark brown mix before then i use the net as a mask and laid down on it and sprayed some yellow over hood & net...That's all..

Clever. I remember guys doing similar things on real cars in the 70's . Had not thought of that in a long time. Some interesting designs ! :cheer:
Airplanes just don't need the likes of that.

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks Christian... :)

That is a totally cool Rat Rod. I like the idea of using the webbing on the hood as a mask. A long time back, I tried a technique that I saw in a magazine that showed taking paint from the inside of the jar, as it is getting tacky, and making a Spiderweb effect on things like the hood or roof of a model. The concept wasn't bad, except you ran the risk of paint blobs in the places where you started. Might be just the trick for some Halloween style Ghoolmobiles.

Dave

That is a totally cool Rat Rod. I like the idea of using the webbing on the hood as a mask. A long time back, I tried a technique that I saw in a magazine that showed taking paint from the inside of the jar, as it is getting tacky, and making a Spiderweb effect on things like the hood or roof of a model. The concept wasn't bad, except you ran the risk of paint blobs in the places where you started. Might be just the trick for some Halloween style Ghoolmobiles.

Dave

Thanks Dave.... :)

Thank you my friends...
I use some kind of plastic net from outside of the wine bottle...Hood painted with some dark brown mix before then i use the net as a mask and laid down on it and sprayed some yellow over hood & net...That's all.. :)

That's all? :notworthy :notworthy

That's great imagination to look at something so common and figure out how to bring it in our world. Now you can buy that stuff by the bulk, cut it in 3 inch squares and sell it at model shows for $15. a pop! :coolio

Thank you my friends...
I use some kind of plastic net from outside of the wine bottle...Hood painted with some dark brown mix before then i use the net as a mask and laid down on it and sprayed some yellow over hood & net...That's all.. :)

That's all? :notworthy :notworthy

That's great imagination to look at something so common and figure out how to bring it in our world. Now you can buy that stuff by the bulk, cut it in 3 inch squares and sell it at model shows for $15. a pop! :coolio

Thanks my friend... :)
Buying a bottle of wine for this material would be better for modellers i quess... :drinks

What an outstanding build. For some reason i really like the look of this. You have done a beautiful job with it.

Back